Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Create your dream gown

My courses are unique, we work on a real project.
We don't make samples.
You and I create a real gown, the gown you've always wanted, you learn new techniques and refresh old ones and I help you the whole way. 
At the end of the course you will have a lovely gown and will have improved your seamstress abilities. 
Classes
One-on-one or group sessions are available.

Classes are run throughout the year in my Blue Mountains studio.


02 4701 9345
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The course is great fun so far. I have learnt so much already. Of course, Lorna is a great teacher, very patient and encouraging. You know she is going to get the best out of you and it won't hurt a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and thoughts on my posts.